Descripción: Pivotal is a leading one-stop shop offering CRO (Contract Research Organization) services to the healthcare industry. Our people are all bound by a shared passion for taking on the immense challenges of clinical development programmes with Investigational Medicinal Products, medical devices, diagnostics and nutrition products. Pivotal’s leadership team contributes to managing growth and direction of the company and is highly committed to the company’s long-term goal and to foster Pivotal’s entrepreneurial culture.
Pivotal is looking for an HEMATOLOGY MEDICAL MANAGER, with around 4-5 years experience, to join our Medical Department.
Contacto: If this sounds tempting, we are looking forward to receive your CV, together with details of academic achievements. Please send the information to [email protected].
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Medical Degree and specialisation in hematology with at least 4-5 years experience
- Previous experience in/with:
- The management of global studies with medical/clinical report writing abilities at CRO or Pharmaceutical Company level
- A minimum of 5 years experience is desirable liquid tumors
- Clinical Development Experience(ideally 4 to 5 years) and/or solid clinical experience
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Team Management
- Good knowledge of Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- We value strong motivation, solid clinical experience, excellent communication skilss and a team player attitude